Fashion student Hannah Vanspauwen is one of ten finalists for the H&M Design Award. The award is one of the most prestigious ones for recently graduated fashion students. Every finalist receives €5000. The winner will be awarded a prize of €25,000 as well as a 6 months long paid internship at H&M’s Head Office in Stockholm, working alongside the design team that develops our most fashion-forward collections. The paid internship includes a monthly salary, accommodation in Stockholm, as well as other benefits. The final takes place in Berlin on November 28 where the finalists will present their collections in front of an international jury of fashion experts, who will select the winner of this year’s award.
- Luc Gulinck writes book on the legal and business side of the music industry (31.10.19) researchTeacher
- Jan Van der Veken wins City of Ghent Cultural Award (06.07.16) Teacher
- Tjorven Bruyneel, Nick Hannes and Pauline Niks walk away with grant DOC*WERK 2016 (20.06.16) AlumniStudentTeacher
- Carll Cneut wins Vlaamse Cultuurprijs voor de Letteren 2014 (01.10.15) Teacher
- Philippe Van Cauteren in conversation with Ante Timmermans (01.10.15) Teacher
- Alain Platel wins ‘Vlaamse Cultuurprijs voor Algemene Culturele Verdienste 2014’ (01.10.15) Teacher